Many people in Cameroon are undergoing different forms of suffering due to natural, manmade disasters and armed conflict. Some people do not have basic shelter, food, medicine, and other needs. This programme seeks to support the protection and respond to people affected by conflict, natural and man-made disasters.
The following activities will be implemented in this programme.
- Carry out rapid protection monitoring assessment.
- Record individual incident of affected groups.
- Provide humanitarian assistance such as food, water, medical supplies and shelter to people affected by conflict, man-made and natural disasters.
- Support orphanages with basic needs and scholarships for orphans.
- Support widows and women with income generation activities.